Entrepreneurship is the art of starting a business, which is usually small, with the aim of generating profit. Therefore, it is necessary to have the necessary skills to become a successful businessperson in entrepreneurship. The following points will help you understand what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur:
- You must be passionate about your business. Being passionate comes about by one considering the areas that they are naturally drawn to before they start a business.
- Being courageous is a vital trait of becoming successful. You may have great ideas about a business, but unless you take a step, you will never realize your business dream.
- One should have a big vision but take smalls steps towards achieving it. Small steps assure small successes which eventually become one big success.
- One must be ready to work with others. Other people will help you in areas that you are not good at doing.
- One must be sharp in making fast decisions which are good to counter change.
Jose is a very successful entrepreneur and owner of Traffic Group, a worldwide sports marketing company. He was born on July 11th, 1943 in São José do Rio Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Jose Hawilla became a sports journalist and later began his company in 1980. It is the largest privately held company in Brazil that deals with sports marketing. It has its headquarters in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Traffic Group deals with marketing large sporting events. It does its carries out its activities through online and offline means, and also through the media. The profit that a particular sporting event generates is much affected by the number of spectators it attracts. Therefore, this company has brought in much revenue for Brazil as a result of marketing sporting events that happen in the country.
For example, the Olympic Games and FIFA World Cup that were recently held in Brazil interested a lot of people throughout the world. Large numbers of people from abroad attended it. Therefore, it resulted in great generations of revenue for the country which was as a result of Traffic Group’s hard-work in marketing the two world sporting events. You can visit angel.co to see more
See more: https://medium.com/@josehawilla